Wednesday, August 7, 2013

york street

Outfit Details:
t-shirt: Old Navy
shirt: Urban Outfitters, Staring at Stars brand
strappy wedges: Kohl's, Croft & Barrow brand
necklace: American Eagle
tote bag: Silk Oak
sunglasses: random kiosk

I'm finally back with a straight outfit post! I always take a lot of pics on trips but it is hard to remember and to squeeze in a photoshoot when you are running around with people who don't have blogs. I am really excited about this post because the photos turned out just as I had imagined. The light was pretty that day and the backgrounds were all nice surprises that we stumbled upon after eating brunch at one of our favorite restaurants.

The shirt-tucked-into-a-skirt has become my new go-to outfit on days off this summer. I love how flattering it can be and that it's so much dressier than shorts -- but not fancy. I blame my obsession on style blogs for making me pine over skirts all winter.

We walked around to a little street called York Street behind the restaurant and found this pathway to a creek. It was a small, quiet area that I had never been to and the greens of the trees were beautiful. 


I spent a while on my hair this morning and was happy how it turned out very messy-curly. I scrunched my hair with a new curly product and then when it was dry I added some spirals with my curling iron. Every day is an adventure when you have a blonde, lion's mane!



I have a few other posts ready to come at you soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment