Tuesday, April 9, 2013

black & white and red all over

Here's my wine tour/Hibachi/boozefest outfit from the other weekend. Dustin took these pictures when we were downtown having a quick drink with his family before dinner. I like how it looks as if I'm in a "city" even though in reality Ithaca is so small. It was a fun, goofy photo shoot and I like how it looks like I'm a celebrity smiling at the paparazzi in most of the pics. Maybe I am! ...in my own mind.
  
Outfit Details
blazer: Kohl's, Candies brand
tank top: thrifted, Gap
skinny jeans: Gap
sunglasses: random boutique
bracelet: H&M
purse: thrifted, Aldo
shoes: Urban Outfitters, Kimchi Blue brand

I have been obsessed with stripes lately (as every other girl has been, especially bloggers,) so I was really happy with how this look turned out. My sister inspired me to buy this blazer, she has one a lot like it. It's kinda casual because it's cotton but it also makes the look a bit more pulled together. I have also been into nautical themes like red, white and blue, or in this case red, white and black. And I have always liked gold jewelry but recently I have tried to incorporate it into every outfit! I pretty much felt like a baller all day in this hot outfit. Originally I was going to wear flats or boots but the heels took it to a whole new level.

I have some great photos from the Hibachi dinner that are coming soon to a computer screen near you... :)

-Lola

1 comment:

  1. royal blue Shirts is awesome i realy like this thanks for share nice blog.
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/hanes/index.htm

    ReplyDelete